Translate

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Find of the Weekend Marvel Figure Factory Blade


This figure comes from the ToyBiz Marvel Figure Factory Series 2. I think that this figure was one of the chase figures from this series but can't seem to find a definite answer on the net and with out the package in I Can not tell.


I have a few of these figures which feature some of Marvel mainline characters and also some strange picks this one being one of them. I can only figure out that blade was added to the series as there was a movie out at about the same time.



                                       
This figure is one of the harder one to come across now along with the Rino,Sub-Mariner and Thor out of the 3 this one must be my favorite due mainly to the size and amount of parts and the scene it depicts is not bad to.    



  

No comments:

Post a Comment